On Sunday I acquired a GameBoy Advance. It was $30 used at Game Stop on Ryder's Lane. Along with this monument of handheld awesome, I purchased three games: Naruto: Ninja Council 2, Breath of Fire 2, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords.
Naruto, while good, spans the time from just before Team 7 enters the Chunin exam through the Naruto vs. Gaara fight along with some minor side quests. It's short. I beat it in one night while working security at Rockoff Hall. Character selection is limited to Team 7 (minus Kakashi) and Vs. Mode is only inter-console.
I'm still working on A Link to the Past.
But I digress from my point.
Thirty fucking dollars for a GameBoy Advance! The GameBoy Color was $10 used and most games ranged from $4-$17! I remember having my old brick of a handheld with its green and yellow screen playing Aliens Vs. Predator (if any of you have played this game you will know how miserable I was). I would beg for a new game but they were just too damn expensive.
I can't wait till other new technologies are this cheap. As soon as mechanical hearts are $15 used at the Lay-Z-Shopper, I'm upgrading to cyborg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can be like Robocop!
Post a Comment